Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Assalamualaikum..my name is Ahmad Rushdi Bin Abd Rahman and my matrix number is A123123. Here in this blog, my purpose for take part is because our group member has chose to discuss about the involvement of 'rempit' among teenagers and these also included some points based on our group outline. First, we're going to elaborate about 'matrempit' introduction, factors, effects, ways to overcome and lastly the conclusion including some recommendations. For my part, i have to discuss about how we're going to curb and solve 'Mat Rempit' problems among teenagers that has been caused many problems in our community. So i have to state my point about ways to overcome 'Mat Rempit'

1 comments:

Nabil Jamil said...

and ur point bro are relevant and legible... so, i think we can proceed with our slide for the presentation and i hope we will doing well once again..


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Porsche Cars. Powered by Blogger